Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (24/7) or call 053 9126860 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30 pm).
For billing enquires about your account please email email@example.com
We are committed to providing you with the best broadband service in Wexford.
If you are having problems with your service, please follow the troubleshooting steps below before contacting our support office.
Our commitment is to resolve all issues within 48 hours. If we can do so from our office we will do this the same day. If not we will send one of our installation engineers to your premises.
You will receive a welcome sheet at the time of installation with some basic support information. This includes your PPPoE connection username and password, and also the Wifi network name (SSID) and Network Security Key. Please note, we do not keep a record of your wifi password so please ensure to keep it safe.
- Having problems connecting to the internet? Please follow these basic troubleshooting step to try get back online:
- Turn off your wireless router by removing the small, black power cable from the back, leave it for a minute then power it back up.
- Check connections on the power supply for the outdoor radio. This will look like the power supply show in the picture. There is a black ethernet cable coming in from the outdoor radio which should be connected to the PoE port (sometimes this is labelled Data + Power).
- Remove this cable and check that it is not loose or damaged.
- Reconnect all cables and wait 5-10 minutes for the connection to re-establish.
- If you have a Fritz!Box router, please ensure the WLAN light is on. If not, press the WLAN button and try to connect again.
- If you are still having issues after completing these steps, please contact our office on 053-9126860 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skytel does not charge over-usage fees unlike other providers and all our packages are unlimited. However, our wireless products all have a Fair Usage Policy (FUP) which if exceeded may affect your download and upload speed. FUP depends on the package you are on – please see our terms & conditions for details. To monitor your current months usage, please log onto https://usageweb.net.skytel.ie/ and log in with the PPPoE login details on your welcome sheet or contact or office.